Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Emo-ness

Nagiging habit ko na lately ang magdere-deretso ng walang tulog lalo na kung may meeting. Because of this, I usually sport red eyes (sorry, walang eyebags). Siguro yun din ang dahilan kung bakit emo na naman ako lately.

I've been doing some thinking and I've come to realize a number of things:
  1. Controlling my anger is a good thing but there are times when I need to stand up for myself.
  2. Making a mistake doesn't mean that I'm a bad person. It only means that I am human.
  3. Saying "Sorry" doesn't mean that you are admitting that you are wrong. It only means that you love the other person so much that you are willing to let go of your pride. However, one "Sorry" is enough (o sige, mga hanggang 10). If ayaw nyang tanggapin, if ayaw nyang pakinggan, hinde ko na problema yun.
  4. Mahirap pag sapilitan ang friendship. Since hinde kusang tumubo, walang masyadong weight. Madaling talikuran.
  5. Sometimes, I downplay myself too much that other people think I am naive or, worse, that I have nothing between my ears.

From now on, I would only pay more attention to people who are able to respect me as a person. From now on, I would only gie my heart to someone who knows how to take care of it. From now on, I would only be a friend to someone who is not afraid to speak the truth to me, someone who can be loyal to me and hinde yung patalikod kung lumaban

....suko na ako sa mga taong user, poser, etc.

Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee