Monday, November 30, 2009
The words that you say today
Will spell your future's path
And any letter that you've put forward
Will make another soul react
And whatever hate you spill today
Will resonate even tomorrow
For the spite you have for another person
Ends not when both your tongues' have worn
And what you've written cannot be changed
Nor what you have said can be erased
For no man can ever forget
That hate that you have engaged
Hinde mo na-gets? Send ANO DAW to 2366 for Globe subscribers and 233 for Smart and Talk N' Text.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
I believe that:
- There is a God for it would take a Supreme Being to save me from that fatal accident in 2004
- There is magic during Christmas time because even the grouchiest person I know is all smiles during this time and, believe it or not, it has nothing to do with the receiving of gifts but with the GIVING.
- There are ghosts. Nakakakita ako e.
- There are angels for no wind can carry me nor my nephew safely to the ground tuwing mahuhulog kami sa kama.
- Man is essentially good except when you take away his most precious and most revered possession.
- True financial freedom defined as being free from any worries about what you have to pay and where you have to get your next pamasahe or pangkain is a hoax. You only stop worrying about money when you are dead. However, proper financial management is something that everyone should do.
- Hinde lahat ng may business ay mayaman. Minsan, palagi kang breakeven lang lalo na't nagsisimula ka lang.
- Lack of jobs is not our country's most pressing problem. We have lots of jobs. The problem lies in finding people qualified. Ergo, what we need is quality education.
- You should not use poverty as an excuse para magbenta ng laman. There are other ways to earn money without losing your dignity.
- The things you do today would have an impact on your tomorrow so make sure that you plan and live your life well.
- When all else fail, a prayer uttered from the heart can save your day.
- What you have, you hone it and you share it. Remember the parable of the talents? God did not give you a strong mind to keep to yourself. E di sana ginawa ka na lang nyang halaman?!
- Everything...EVERYTHING...happens for a reason. It might not be apparent now but soon you would realize what the reason is.
- The people that make up the Church are sinners since they are also human (Read: priests, popes, ministers, etc.) but that doesn't mean that the Church is based on lies. Analogy: Just because a teacher raped a student doesn't mean that all teachers are rapists and that the whole concept of education is all about sex and violence.
- You CANNOT please everybody. If you want to please everybody and be friends with everybody, you have to do some thinking. Uhm, baka nawawalan ka na ng sarili mong uniqueness at nakiki-ride ka na lang sa lahat ng tao. Soon, you'd find yourself being pushed aside.
- You CANNOT have someone forgive AND forget what you've done. God gave us the ability to hold memories so that we could learn from our mistakes - both your and the person you have offended. Whether that learning is about letting go of someone or accepting the other's shortcomings is something that you have to figure out.
Rhona po para sa pagka-Pangulo So bakit ako naglista nyan? At banal-banalan pa?! Baliw kasi 'tong si Father Anthony at si Bro at si Santino. Paiyakin daw ba ako?! Akala ko patay na si Father Anthony....sakit tuloy ng mata ko ngayon.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
- Ampatuan blames the MILF for the massacre. Unfortunately, it was Mangadadatu's wife who positively identified him as the perpetrator during a phone call to her husband before she got killed.
- I saw a blog that somehow corrected some misconceptions about the killing. However, I do believe that this massacre is considered to be horrendous not because of the number of journalists that got killed but because of the number of INNOCENT PEOPLE who got killed, regardless whether they are journalists or women or drivers, over a short period of time. This massacre has NOTHING to do with religion.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
...sa-shut up muna ako para mag-isip pano ang tamang paraan sa pagkatay ng tao
....mahirap ipaliwanag...sabihin na lang natin na bumabalik na naman pagiging man-hater ko. Oo, dati na akong man-hater. Hinde lang halata, pero yung iilang ka-close ko talaga, alam nila yun. Wak mag-alala, hinde naman ako nangangagat. Sa mga sandaling ito gusto kong ipa-kulam ang sambayanang kalalakihan. Mahabang istorya.
Bakit nga ba?
Bakit nga ba may mga lalaking malalantod? May gf na maghahanap pa ng iba? Wala raw gusto pero nanghaharot? Bakit nga ba may mga lalakeng sinungaling? Buking mo na, lulusot pa. Ano naman akala nyo sa mga babae, tanga? E kung sa nanay nyo nga hinde kayo makalusot e. Bakit nga ba may mga lalakeng wala nang inatupag kundi ipahiya yung mga babae sa paligid nila? Close ba tayo at kilala mo ba akong maige para ipahiya mo ako? Hinde dahil minsan akong nagka-crush sa'yo, alam mo na ang takbo ng buhay ko. Bakit nga ba may mga lalakeng ang utak e nasa pagitan ng binti nila? Bakit may mga lalakeng hinde marunong magpahalaga? Yung nahihirapan dahil sa kanila, hinde nila pinapansin. Pero pag naipit naman sila, pag nangangailangan, dun sila unang tumatakbo. Kumusta naman yun?!
...grrrr...o tigilan mo ako sa "Let go" at "intindihin" portion. Sa sobrang pagintindi ko sa ibang tao pwede ko nang kalabanin si Mother Theresa. Panay na lang intindi pero pag ako naman, hinde maintindihan. And don't tell to let go. Hinde mo alam ang puno't dulo, okay?
Hayyyy.....high blood, kumukulot ang na-rebond na buhok...naniningkit ang mata...nagsasalubong ang kilay
Magtino sa pagco-comment at nasa WWIII mode ako
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Pacquiao won. I know. I wasn't interested actually in watching it but, what can I do? Facebook was filled with updates that watching it would seem ridiculous (for me, at least). I swore I would not write about Pacquiao anymore. Yeah, he's one of the best boxers (I still stand by what I believe in, he's not the only one and he's not a great athlete. There's a difference.) but the last time I wrote about him, his rabid fans never got past the title and started commenting about how they pity me because I'm not Filipino enough to appreciate what Pacquiao has done for the country.
Me? Not Filipino enough? If you only knew what my middle name and my lolo's middle name signify!
I'm not a Pacquiao fan, so sue me but that doesn't mean I don't acknowledge the passion in him and the brains that he and his coach has got for coming up with a good fight plan that has enabled him to win 7 titles in 7 different divisions.
Just a while ago I read something about what we will do when Pacquiao retires. I personally believe that somewhere along the way, someone will rise to the challenge and be more than what Pacquiao could be. The problem lies in whether the Philippine government would show support. As it is, I'm not entirely sure if Pacquiao's rise to fame was brought about by government support. What I do know is that Pacquiao and his manager, his coach, the people who handle his fights are not really from the government; which makes me wonder if Onyok Velasco or some other boxer would have reached the same heights as Pacquiao did if Freddie Roach was their coach.
Back to the topic:
The article was quite well-written. It even ended with a line about how the Pacquiao-Cotto fight and Pacquiao's success in winning 7 titles were stuff that you could pass down to your grandchildren with much pride. What I find appalling was how some people reacted to what was a seemingly innocent comment:
TM said that the Pacquiao-Cotto fight was a no-brainer since (as I understand it) Cotto was already sluggish from all of the dieting he has to do just to go down to Pacquiao's weight.
Now, I don't know about you but since when is voicing your opinion a basis for calling someone "stupid" and "ulol"? Since when is voicing an opinion tantamount to being an over-rated Filipino? Why the need to gang up on him? Why the need to call him a cry baby? Why the need to say that he has no brains? It might be a no-brainer fight for him because, in truth, Cotto, just like Morales, was actually slowed down by weight lost. Now, if you're going to counter that, at least give an objective answer and not resort to just calling someone stupid.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Ehem! Bago mo pa maisip na ako ang nag-design nyan from scratch, inuunahan na kita. Templates lang ang ginamit ko tapos binutingting (at binubutingting) ko na lang yan para magkaron ng sariling identity. Mahirap din yun ha?! Kelangan may background ka sa HTML, PHP at ABC (ay slow, hinde na-gets! bwahahahahaha)
Bukod dyan, uhm, busy din po kasi ako kay pareng oDesk at kay parent Talent Shout Clients kaya naman yung natitira kong RBC e nag-walk out na. Try mo akong i-text ng ala-3 ng madaling araw, sasagot pa rin ako kasi dilat na dilat pa ako ng mga sandaling yun.
Busy din pala ako sa aking mga ka-weirduhan. Kung dati-rati sa The Thanatos lang ako naglalagi, ngayon may mas weird pa akong pinupuntahan - Documenting Reality: Faces of Death. Ooopppsss...walang link. Bakit? Masyado syang gross na baka sampahan nyo ako ng demanda pag nilagay ko link. I-Google nyo na lang if nais nyo pa rin syang marating. Gano ka-gross kamo? Pictures yan ng mga nasagasaan, napatay, na-rape, nasabugan ng bomba, etc. ACTUAL PICTURES. Nasa ka-weirduhan na rin naman ako, uhm, sinong gustong sumama sa'kin na mang-hunting ng libingan
(preferably male, tall, dark and handsome nyahahahaha)? Hinde na kasi updated yung isa kong blog at yung aking kinakaladkad para sa mga ganong eksena e uber busy din kaya hinde ako masamahan. On sekontot, busy din nga pala ako. Nyemas!
Segue: Dapat pala nung undas ko pinost ito
At syempre, busy din ako sa pagpapataas ng level sa Mafia Wars. Sa mga neighbors ko sa Farmville, I'm back (with vengeance)! Naka-level up na ulit ako kagabi at natanggal ko na ang aking mga withered pananim. Sa mga kasosyo ko sa Cafe World, next time ko na aayusin yan (pati na rin sa Barn Buddy).
Weno ngayon sa'yo kung ito pinagkakaabalahan ko? Wala lang, gusto ko lang updated ka. Wapakels ka? O e ba't ka andito? (Ay nagtataray!) Jokeness! Wala lang talaga akong mai-blog hehehehehe
Monday, November 9, 2009
Masayang malungkot na naman ang Paskong 'to. Masaya kasi may reason na naman ako para gumastos (kaya pakabait kayo nyahahahahaha). Malungkot kasi pangalawang Pasko namin ito na wala na ang pinakamamahal kong lolo. Ang masaklap pa, hinde ko na kasi sya napapanaginipan. Hayyyy.....tahimik na nga sya talaga.
Kung nung huling Pasko e marami akong sama ng loob, ngayon panay saya. Hinde ko akalaing sa pagbo-blog ko pala mahahanap yung peace of mind at trustworthy friends na matagal ko nang hinahanap. Sino bang magaakala na yung mga simpleng batuhan pala namin ng comments e magiging daan para sa isang kakatuwang pagkakaibigan? Alam kong alam nyo kung sino kayo, salamat. Shekisprens, EB prens, prenli pren - aylabshuol!
So bakit ako nagda-drama?
Nope, hinde pa ako mamatay bukas. Nagpaparamdam lang ako para saka-sakaling nagpe-prepare na kayo ng Christmas gifts e hinde nyo ako makalimutan bwahahahahaahahah
Friday, November 6, 2009
Nang magsimula ako sa oDesk,
And the rest, as they say, is history.
Haaayyyy...tingnan mo nga yan, ambilis talaga ng panahon.
Monday, November 2, 2009
- Sunod-sunod ang bagyo sa Pilipinas? Signos na ba ito? Kelangan ko na ba talaga mag-asawa?
- Mahilig ang mga lalake sa malalaki ang boobs? Magkano ba palaki ng boobs kay Calayan?
- Lahat ng nagte-text sa'kin para mag-inquire sa Talent Shout e "Sir" ang bungad?
- Hinde naga-update ang blogroll ko? E lahat pa man din yun updated?
Dahil nga hinde naga-update ang nyemas na blogroll, nais ko sana kayong imbitahan sa aking alternate world: