So, as a form of break from all this paper work, I decided to list things about myself:
- I enjoy the smell of gasoline, burning leaves and wood, those spices that Arab women use for their "luban", Safeguard regular, rain and my ex's cologne (anuber?! ex na naman?!)
- I hate answering the phone. I'm not a phone-person, if ever there's such. I would rather we communicate through email or chat or text. If you try calling me and you are not my father, my mother, my sister, my brother or my ex, chances are I won't answer your call.
- When it comes to love, I am the hope-against-hope type. I do not let go easily even if he has two-timed me :( Good because I have given the person a chance to redeem himself, bad because it makes him more maangas and would two-time me again.
- I still believe in fairy tales and happy endings. I cry easily when I read about how couples met, proposal stories, etc. which is also why I don't attend weddings. Weddings make me cry.
- I'm a late bloomer when it comes to PC games. I still have to master Diablo II (and 'm eagerly waiting for Diablo III).
- I have more male friends than female friends. I don't know why. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I hate people who are maarte.
- Contrary to the handle I use in GTM, I am more of a cowboy than a kikay. I think the years of having mostly male friends have something to do with it. I wear whatever I want not because it's the fad but because I feel comfortable wearing it. I do not make "pakipot" when I eat. I can finish 5 to 7 cups of rice when stressed out. I normally eat 2 cups of rice per meal. It's a good thing I have a very fast metabolic rate although adding on a few pounds wouldn't hurt either. Unfortunately, I don't know how to cook. My "expertise" is limited to Lucky Me Pancit Canton (uy, commercial!), cup noodles, ginisang sardinas, ginisang Hakone mackerel, sinigang na baboy, fried eggs and hotdog.
- I love to eat pasta, sinigang na baboy, sinigang na hipon, ginisang sardinas, noodles with egg, hotdog and sea food. Because of my never-ending search for good food, I know where to find most of the good eateries and restaurants in Metro Manila.
- I only watch TV for 5 reasons - CSI (all three), TV Patrol, Ben 10, House and HBO. I only watch movies if it's suspense-thriller, horror (really gory ones), comedy-action, has John Lloyd in it (Lio, bawal kumontra!). Aside from psych text books, I read books whose author is any of the following- Agatha Christie, Christopher Pike and RL Stine. I also read books that are about mysteries and murder (katakot noh?!) and, of course, Harry Potter.
- I had suitors before who thought na they could sweep me off my feet with their pricey gifts and bling bling. Of course, mali sila. Although hinde halata, I am actually an easy-to-please person. Simple things can make me happy.
I really need to forget my ex. I cannot be the Department of Labor anymore. Unfortunately, like what I said, I'm not good at letting go. So, nanawagan po ako sa mga nabuburyong sa kani-kanilang tahanan (mga friends ko lang), GALA TAYO! Samahan nyo akong magreklamo tungkol sa buhay-buhay.
Buy Me A Mocca Frappucino