Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Plateful of Changes

Yup, renovation time! Since lately ang favorite kong gawin is to eat out, I realized that I should just turn this site into a place where I could share some insights about the best and the worst places to eat.

Umpisahan na natin sa kinainan ko kagabi. Yum, yum! Last night we ate at Dad's. Yup, yung buffet ng Dad's, Kamayan and Saisaki. Tsalap! Since buffet sya, sobrang solve yung Php 600++ na bayad per head. You just need to watch out for the drinks kasi Php 175 per glass, although bottomless na sya and you also get to have a stuff toy. That's Dakky below!


I had, in no particular order, lechon, chicken in honey glaze sauce (i think!), apple dipped in chocolate fountain (yum!), california maki (I took 5 pieces!), sashimi, kani tempura, white rice (syempre!), kebab, strawberry ice cream with sprinkles and chocolate syrup, sukiyaki (i think, again!), chocolate cake (i think, i didn't get the exact name), at madami pang iba na hinde ko alam ang name.

Since it was my birthday the other day, my friend had the "roving band" greet me and sing a song for me, "Love Story" by Taylor Swift. They were great! I even took some pictures:





So, one and a half thumb's up. Yung kalahati e kasi yung kani tempura e nasobrahan ng alat pero overall, sarap! busog na busog!